Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use!
Made in Mexico junk!
Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and it has not blown up great product with five year warranty folks
MTD Sucks the big one, do not buy the garbage they try to tell you is a dependable product!
Make America great again and expose these companies that do not stand behind their product!
Waste of money garbage!
Assembled in Mexico? I thought this was a made in America product?
Trash in the landfill is all this is!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "We paid a lot of money hoping this would help preserve and make our front stairs and back deck! What a waste of money!!! Didnt even last a full year! ..."
- "its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again. contacted mastercard - who have had many..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."